Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Teddy Bears & Purses

I can't believe its been a month since my last entry. But I warned you.

The Charlotte Knitting Guild is making sweaters for teddy bears as part of their service project. So far I have made three sweater (two my own design) and one poncho. I will post a picture once I get a chance.

I have finally started lining the many purses I have crocheted. Finished one and have started on another. Still need to add the inside pocket to a third and the handles to a fourth. I have made a promise to myself that I won't start anything new until I get these finished. Too many WIP and UFO!

I gave a demonstration on hairpin lace and broomstick lace last night to the Charlotte Knitting Guild. It was well received. One disappointment was I did not have a completed project of the hairpin lace. Oh well.

Well hopefully before month's end I will have some new pictures to post

No comments: