Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Abby

Shelley is have a contest over at www.thiseclecticlife.com here is my entry

Dear Abby,

Tell me, what’s a girl got to do to get a change of wardrobe? It’s green, nothing but green! And the accessories! Between the strap of the quiver cutting cross the bossom and the hassle at security check points on the arrows, it’s enough to make a girl stay home. Also, why does everyone thinks it’s my responsibility to keep track of the Merry Men? I have enough problems keeping the Sheriff off my back.

Yours truly,

Robin of Locksley

1 comment:

Shelly Kneupper Tucker said...

Dear Robin,
Ahem. Aside from the gender issues you seem to be having, are you shopping at Target? They seem to think that green is the new black. I shudder at the thought of you wearing a quiver as a fashion accessory! You sound like a good candidate for that “reality” television show called “What Not To Wear.” But, let me get to the point, if you want new clothes, you are going to have to buy them for yourself. Robbing from the rich to give to the poor might be considered admirable by some, but you do have to take care of your own needs first.

As for those “merry men,” that’s another story, and I don’t want to go there. Just remember that people judge you by the company you keep. Talk to the Friar about it. I’m too tuckered out to help.
Signed,
Abby

Sorry that Abby took so long to give you your reply. She's a doofus. She also has your gift packaged and ready to send, but she forgot to put the card inside. Oh well. It was wishing you a Happy New Year.
Congratulations on your win. It would have been a winner even if there had been tons of contestants!
This Eclectic Life